Five years ago TODAY... I went to the hospital on the day my baby was due. She had been trying to come early for several months, but she waited even though she didn't want to. As anxious parents we were filled with excitement, nerves, and wonderment. Little did we know, in a few long hours, we would be lucky enough to met YOU!
What a doll you were on your FIRST birthday. You were kind, aware, flattered, AND flattering! You were so much fun to watch that day. You made everyone feel special and welcome. You were already so smart by this milestone. Seeing you this day made me even more aware of the relevance of your beautiful RED hair. And 'bun-bob' was your very own choice. At ONE-year-old you were already speaking your VOICE.
By the age of TWO you were big on princesses. You were singing and dancing and calling them all by name. So, for this birthday I guess you can guess a PRINCESS theme would be best. You had lots of friends join you and you loved them all. What fun we had honoring you at your BALL.
You're 3 Years Old, It doesn't seem so. I have to ask myself, Where does the time go?
You are beautiful, funny, and smart. Your beautiful hair is nothing other than a piece of God's art.
You keep me in my place, along with everyone else.
You are very sure of yourself.
You are strong, opinionated, and true.
There is no one else in this world with a smile like you.
Your third birthday was at McDonald's.
I spent hours on the web looking for your favorite characters.
Charlie and Lola weren't easy to be found,
but London beat USA with this trend by leaps and bounds.
So... you're last year as an only child, it just HAS to be so...
Ship it here! Ship it now! Before your daddy comes to find out!
You're getting bigger and bigger each year... it seems your birthdays are following suit!
A Hannah Montana Jammin' Out Pajama party was the theme and you all looked awfully cute!
Then on your actual birthday, what else would do, but a family trip to Disneyland to meet all the REAL princess and get made up to be one too.
It was just a family vacation (our first real one yet),
and to be truthful, it was for all the January birthdays...
but you'd never believe me if I told you so.
Give me FIVE! That's right, you're a five year old!
You are going back to Mickey-Dee's to party and play and I'm sold.
Hello Kitty is the theme this year.
She's fashionable and cute
and you love her outfits to boot!
Photos of the day to come...
Tomorrow is day.
I hope you have lots of fun and excitement coming your way!
I love you Saydee Brylan.
I love watching you grow.
I will always love you more than you know.
You grow smarter everyday,
and you're happy to remind me so.
You are beautiful in and out.
You are outgoing and fearless.
Growing up, when I imagined being a mother...
I IMAGINED THIS.
xoxo
Mommy
















3 comments:
Shell! I loved this post! Saydee will cherish this all her life! She is so lucky to have you as her beautiful mother! WOW 5 I can hardly believe it! Love ya girl!
That is such a sweet post. Happy Birthday Saydee.
Dont they grow up so fast. Crazy. Seems like we just had them. I remember seeing you as I was coming out of the hospital. Mike had broke his foot?? Saydee was just teeny and I was huge. I think I had Daysen a few days later. Crazy!
This is the sweetest post! She is such a doll and so lucky to have you for her momma! Happy Birthday Saydee!
Post a Comment