Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a pHoTo sHooT





Since Sayd dropped out of dance class before her performance this month, I figured we better get SOME use out of this outfit. It's so adorable and I love watching her move in it! This is from her LadyBug group at PowerHouse Dance.

3 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

oh my goodness, she is so darling. She was so cute at storytime a few weeks and it was so good to see you. You really are looking good. I am glad I found your blog, I had no idea that you had one. Hope you are feeling well.TTYL

Judd Family said...

Hey Shelli, this is Gentry! I am so glad I found your blog... don't ask me how I did but here we are. Sayd is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see what the next one will look like!

Greene Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.