Last month it was Sayd's first appointment with the dentist. We've been preparing for weeks and she has been practicing spectacular dental hygiene since toothless days. By her age most of my baby teeth were rotted out and capped with terrible silver caps, so I was bound and determined not to let history repeat itself. I've even been decked (by her, not her dad... he, he) a time or two for brushing her teeth in her sleep if she falls asleep without brushing:) She was very good for Dr. Haslem. A little bit hesitant and nervous, but very good. She watched me go first so she felt assured that nothing TOO terrible awaited her. Dr. Haslem and Calli were so friendly and made her feel comfortable and proud of her pearly whites. Everytime they would look away whe would sneak me a thumbs up. She left the office with a clean bill of health, a toothbrush, a timer, and a coin for the prize machine. Pretty darn cool experience she chalked it up to be! Good job Sayder!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
CUTE BLOG! I LOVE IT! Saydee is soo cute! I can't wait to see pics of your new little one!
HEY! I found a friend :) How are you? I totally need to call you to get an appointment, are you still working? how are you feeling? I have a blog too, it's private though. If you want to be added, just email me and I'll add you. kaelandkaty@hotmail.com I hope you don't mind me adding you to my list, saydee is so cute! makynlee will be excited to see pictures of her tomorrow.
I am so glad you found us! Saydee is such a doll! What a cute family!!
What a fun experience. She is so cute and I bet you are so excited to only have 56 more days. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment