Saydee: "Mom, you're fat."
Me: "Thanks, Sayds."
Mike: "Saydee! Don't say that. That isn't nice."
Saydee: "Sorry, Mom. You don't look fat... only pregnant."
For the record... I'm not pregnant.
tHe GReeNes. live. laugh. love.
Saydee: "Mom, you're fat."
Me: "Thanks, Sayds."
Mike: "Saydee! Don't say that. That isn't nice."
Saydee: "Sorry, Mom. You don't look fat... only pregnant."
For the record... I'm not pregnant.
Posted by Greene Fam at 6:58 PM
4 comments:
Dont you love it when kids say stuff like that. Daysen asked me if my belly was getting big again. Yikes!!
Hahaha! She must think I'm having triplets then! UGH! Too funny :)
HA HA HA Oh my crap that is hilarious! Heck at least an adult didn't say it to you, I get that a lot lately.
ha ha ha...I love it! Gabe told me I could be Po from kung fu panda cause I have a big belly!!!
Post a Comment